FACT announced the creation and availability of their agency-designed campaign in mid-October. “REACH OUT” FACT Mental Health + Nicotine Campaign materials are now available in the FACT Resource Google Folder.
The tagline “Reach Out” and related materials were created based on submissions to last year’s Mental Health + Nicotine Contest and finalized with the youth board. These materials include resources to quit vaping/tobacco use and mental health resources. Another aspect to this campaign is sharing how FACT members and their peers cope with stress in a healthy way instead of using tobacco products like vapes.
What materials will you find in the REACH OUT Campaign?
- Wellness Kit with Informational Palm Cards
- Create your own wellness kit. Several ideas are provided.
- Palm cards provide education and resources to quit or get mental health help. It can also be used as a standalone FACTivism. Palm cards have been professionally printed and can be sent out by FACT staff. Coloring Pages are also available.
- Use these reusable stickers as a “Stick It To ‘Em,” “Stick Around,” or “Tobacco Tricks, Not Treats” FACTivism. Stickers have been professionally printed can be be sent out by FACT staff.
- Fill-in-the-blank on how to reduce stress instead of using tobacco/vapes and share the posters around school or the community. Digital files only.
- Social Media
- Social media posts can share how young people reduce stress instead of using tobacco/vapes. Optional text options are available within the instructions.
Please note, unbranded materials are available at www.FACTmovement.org. These materials are designed for groups who may not have the capacity to run a FACT group yet would like to incorporate the messaging around mental health + nicotine with Wisconsin-specific resources in mind. Please note that we do not have these unbranded materials in-house. Please download and print the digital files you need.